Monday, September 10, 2012

1/2 way there...

1/2 way through the Fitness Challenge - not 1/2 way to my weight goal. I'm a little bummed - I only lost 1 pound last week bringing the total to 8 pounds. Yes, I realize that 8 pounds averaged over 3 weeks is great. It's just kind of a bummer to not see the scale move much. This week I plan to really kick it up a couple notches and see what I can.

Results
Sunday - 11,036 steps, 40 min exercise
Monday - 16,631 Steps, 112 min exercise
Tuesday - 13,362 Steps, 85 min exercise
Wednesday - 21,557 steps, 116 min exercise
Thursday - 11,435 steps, 50 min exercise
Friday - 13,575 steps, 75 min exercise
Saturday -15,046 steps, 180 min exercise

Major Achievements
Completed all 3 cicuits of the kettlebell workout Tues & Thurs

Weight Loss
1 pound

Next week:
Continue drinking more water
Exercise 45 min a day
Jog / Walk atleast 2 miles everyday
Kettlebell workout MWF
What are your goals for this next week?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's some serious exercise! Keep up the great work. 8 pounds is awesome!
    I've lost 5 lbs, which brings my total weight loss for the year to 10 lbs. It's not as much as I wanted, but it's a process.
    Let's keep it going, together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with both of you girls. I know it would be easy for me to go off this diet many, many times if I wasn't doing it with you ladies. Thanks for keeping me going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joleane - txt me your fitnesspal login so I can add ya to my friends list. It's awesome to see how each other does.

    ReplyDelete