Monday, July 4, 2011

TIP OF THE DAY - TUESDAY

MOVE AND SHAKE... Be as active as you can each day. Dance to the car radio. Fidget at your desk and get up as often as you can. By using these tips you will become fitter, slimmer and healthier.
This as with most tips from Sparkpeople is a good one. I do a lot of crafting in the front room because there is a bed instead of a table in my craft room. I used to take everything with me out to the front room so I don't have to start and stop once I start a project. Since reading these tips about developing an active lifestyle I have changed. I now leave almost everything in the craft room and get up and walk back and forth. It isn't that long of a walk but any movement is good. Try to think of a way that you don't take the easy or short trip. Make many trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment