If it is to be, it's up to me. I love this quote and it is so true. Just think about this for a minute.
If I am going to lose weight, no one can do it for me. It's up to me.
If I am going to organize my house, no one will do it for me. It's up to me.
If I am going to exercise, no one is going to do it for me. It's up to me.
If I am going to cheat, no one will know. That too is up to me.
We can get help by way of encouragement and we all need that every day but in the end if we want to do something chances are, no one is going to do it for us. We have to do it our self. This is what is keeping me going for the time being anyway.
I don't know when we are going to move, but I know we are going to and we keep saying we are going to get rid of A LOT of unnecessary junk. I really don't need to take all this extra junk in the way of weight with me so I better get busy.
Great quote-I really need to remember that. However, if it's up to me, I wish "ME" had a little more discipline.
ReplyDelete