So, sisters of mine, and daughters as well just what are you looking for in this blog? What do you want to see and is there anything special you want to learn? Do you want to report weight loss and gain? Do you want quotes or links to websites on dieting? Do you want photos? Just what would you like to see? Let me know and I will try to make it happen. As best I can anyway. Thanks for your help.
I like the shorter entries - if they are too long, I don't finish reading them. I love the quotes,too. Anything motivational works for me, since I find I have so little motivation sometimes. I'd like to report weight loss when I reach milestones, but don't mind others sharing their's whenever they like. I just know I did better when the blog was going, so I intend to check in often. (Don't worry if you don't blog daily, Yvonne.)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Becky. Simple posts - a few each week. It doesn't have to be everyday, and doesn't have to have a specific purpose. If we all right about progress, thoughts, issues, whatever and help each other out, we can keep each other going.
ReplyDeleteMaybe sometimes just a random - how are you doing post and folks can write a quick comment.