Sunday, April 5, 2009

TIP OF THE DAY - SUNDAY

LOOK AT MOTIVATIONAL ARTICLES. Seeing how others overcome similar struggles and obstacles can be a great source of motivation. Just google "diet tips" or if you are having a problem in one area such as finding recipes you would like to try just google diet foods or fat free snacks or whatever. I am sure you all know how to use the computer far more than I do so just let it work for you. Another place to find help is right here on this blog. The tips come from lots of us, so take a few minutes, or a half hour or even an hour if you have it and read some of the comments from others. I love the comments and find them very helpful. After reading leave a few comments of your own. We love hearing from each other and it is what keeps us going.

1 comment:

  1. While I don't always have time to log on to the blog everyday, when I do I usually try and go back and read the comments that have been posted. It does help keep you motivated as well as in touch with each other.

    ReplyDelete