Thursday, May 27, 2010

GIVEAWAYS

IF YOU LIKE WINNING THINGS THEN YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS. Laurie posted on her running blog another blog that is holding a giveaway for two great prizes. Check it out: http://longlegsontheloose.com/2010/05/26/road-id-2xu-giveaway
Since we are getting better weather and we can actually get outside again it would be great to have some cool ID and calf guards. I know my chances of winning are slim and none because you have to be creative in your thinking and writing and I am not but what the heck. No reason not to enter. This is a very motivational site anyway and you might enjoy it. I am going to start posting other blog sites here where you can visit and get inspired. Most of these sites are done by "real" runners and young whipper snappers like Laurie but the inspiration is still great and worth the time to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment