Thursday, July 22, 2010

TIP OF THE DAY - FRIDAY

DON'T BUY A NEW CAR...We are thinking about buying a new (used) car. We have been talking, looking, praying and then talking, looking and praying some more. TRUST ME when I say that is a very stressful time. Do we want to spend all that money? Do we want another payment? What happens if Calvin loses his job? Should we just keep the car we have and make it meet our needs? If we buy a new (used) car will we be able to sell ours? How much do we really want a different car? Is this a need or a want? The questions never stop, and many have answers that can change from day to day... This is stress, anyway for me. We will make a decision within 72 hours so I guess the stress will be lessened then.

2 comments:

  1. I like car shopping. It can be lots of fun. Try to enjoy the process a little more. Take the relaxed approach. It's just a car, not a house or changing careers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only do it if it's a Need, not a Want!

    ReplyDelete