Saturday, July 17, 2010
TIP OF THE DAY - SUNDAY
SEEK DIVINE HELP...It really does not matter if you go to church or not or what church you attend. The point is "when the going gets tough, the tough pray..." okay maybe that is not how the quote goes but maybe it should. Even though we are pretty much in the diet/exercise alone, since no one can lose weight for us and no one can make us exercise, there is one who we can talk to and ask for help. That is our Heavenly Father. I know this is not a religious blog and I don't want it to be, I know that prayer is a great help in all walks of life and if you are stressing out about something in your life prayer is a great way to destress. Think about it for a minute before you dismiss this tip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have to comment on this one. I am reading Women, Food and God. Same point, God does not have to be the guy with the long beard, long robe etc., it is was you believe in, what helps you find peace etc. Praying is certainly part of it all.
ReplyDelete