Saturday, July 25, 2009
TIP OF THE DAY - SUNDAY
FACE YOUR FEARS...When you feel strong enough, bring that temptation home. Knowing you have the strength to resist it can make you feel even more powerful. Just because the cookies are in the pantry doesn't mean you have to eat them. This is a great tip and challenge and it really works. My favorite candy bar, as everyone knows is Three Musketeers. Janet, Laurie's mom bought me for my birthday a big double bar. It has been in my fridge ever since. We are going to have a Relief Society Presidency here Monday and I am going to share it with the 3 ladies. We will each have half a bar. That should meet my candy cravings for another 6-7 months at least. It doesn't bother me to bake for others either and I feel really proud of myself when I do resist. Try it and see how good you feel too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment