Friday, October 16, 2009

TIP OF THE DAY - SATURDAY

STAY CLOSE TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THEY ARE YOUR BIGGEST SUPPORT TEAM! This is the tip of the day, week, month and maybe lifetime. Remember you are not in this weight loss challenge alone. We all know what "YOU" are going through. We are going through it too. We know how hard it is, how frustrating it can be, and we know that at times it would be so much easier to just give up. BUT...we are not quitters and we are doing this with the love and support of each other. I honestly believe I could not have lost the weight I have had it not been for all of you. Calvin is my number one supporter and I am blessed to have him. Next comes my children, grandchildren, sisters, and friends. With all this help how can I fail. You won't fail either. Don't forget you also have the Lord on your side and the power of prayer is a great thing. Come join us for lunch and enjoy the love and friendship around the table. See you soon. I for one can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Great thought -- I can't wait either. See you tomorrow for motivation!

    ReplyDelete