POST HEALTHY FACTS. Hang up articles and resources about health and fitness on a bulletin board or family fridge for everyone to see. I try to do that with this blog but I am not sure if anyone even reads it but me. I can tell you the articles I post from sparkpeople sure motivate me and keep me on track.
Yes, I read it everyday - sometimes more than once. I just don't comment much - and I'm sure others do the same.
ReplyDeleteNow that the kids are in school, I'm busier. How does that figure!?! I'm up at 7am and out the door by 8am. I'm still checking the blog, but it might not be til later at night. I appreciate the posts. Keep up the great work Mom. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI read them, I just dont always post. Keep them coming. We need all the motivation and support we can get.
ReplyDelete