Friday, May 28, 2010

Healthy Fitness Challenge

Hello ladies...

I came across a fun(ish) fitness challenge that I thought some of you might be interested in. It begins tomorrow and runs for the next 4 weeks. Basically, participants are required to do 30 minutes of some sort of physical activity for 5 days during the week, then fill out a form. At the end of the four weeks, those who complete each weeks challenge will be entered into a grand prize drawing. For more information of to get signed up, just click HERE. The sight itself has all kinds of motivating tips and articles, so I'll add it to the sidebar with Elizabeth and my blogs in case you're interested in checking it out in the future.

Hope everyone has a fun and sunny holiday weekend!

P.S. I thought it was time for a slightly "springier" background... any complaints? It's easy to change, so if you don't like it, it won't hurt my feelings and can be changed easily. I try to keep it with red because I know that is one of Yvonne's preferences.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT. I for one am going to do this fun fitness challenge. How about you all? Any takers?

    THANK YOU LAURIE FOR THE CHALLENGE AND THE BLOG UPDATE. LOVE YOU LOTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laurie for sharing the challenge with your readers - good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look. The white is actually a little easier on these old eyes of mine.
    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Liisa - last red background was really pretty, but sometimes hard to read. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete