Wednesday, May 26, 2010

TIP OF THE DAY - THURSDAY

CANDY, CHOCOLATE, COOKIES, CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM, CHOCOLATE CAKE, CHOCOLATE...
My Fav' Sweet Tooth!
If you're desperate to lose weight - nothing will happen unless you get a handle on the sweet tooth. Now wait, don't jump to conclusions. I'm not suggesting that you stop having sweets - my point here is that don't have them as a meal at least. Forever remember that these sweets wind up adding to an area that you do not want them to add to. Do not impoverish yourself from them either though, because then you will consume double as many as you should.
I am ending tomorrow morning a three diet and part of it was 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream for dinner. Knowing that I had that ice cream for dinner was a great motivation to stick with the diet throughout the day. Remember that most diets do allow for a limited amount of sweets.

2 comments:

  1. I just finished up week 3 of no sweets - I think I'll be able to add them back in some day, in moderation, like normal people.

    I love the 3 day diet!! Especially the hot dogs and ice cream. Hope it worked for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me more about the 3 day diet...

    ReplyDelete