CRACK UP!!! Recent studies are showing that laughing may protect your heart by improving circulation and blood flow. Tell a joke, watch a comedy, or just laugh out loud. After all, heart health is serious business.
*About 3-4 months ago Calvin and I discovered "Two and a Half Men", the TV show. Of course they were reruns but new to us and very funny. He calls me when he is out of town at 7:30 in the morning when he is getting ready for breakfast and to make sure I am up, which I am and at 7:30 in the evening right after 2 shows of Two and a Half Men and we laugh about the silly shows. There is nothing political, religious, or thought provoking about either show. They are just funny and we enjoy them. So find a mindless half hour or hour show you like, watch it and laugh out loud. It will make you feel good.
No comments:
Post a Comment