Monday, June 1, 2009

TIP OF THE DAY - MONDAY

SPARKPEOPLE DOES ANOTHER 30 TIP SHEET...30 DAYS TO AND ACTIVE LIFESTYLE:
I am not sure I agree with all 30 of these tips but will do them each day just to give you some "food" for thought. I of course DO NOT agree with day one:
"Be your own dishwasher. Washing a few dishes by hand will keep you on your feet and active. You'll burn more calories, save water, and electricity, and have clean dishes in a matter of minutes." I get plenty of exercise just rinsing the dishes off and bending up and down to put them in the dishwasher. And I like rinse and hold if there is not enough for a full load.

2 comments:

  1. Ya, I;m gonna have to disagree with #1 too. It's only been a couple years that I've had a dishwasher so I'm not really ready to give it up....Here's looking to #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. We NEVER had a dishwasher when I was growing up and I've only had one for 3 of the 11 years I've been married. Hasn't helped me a whole lot, not having one. I HATE washing dishes!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete