Monday, June 8, 2009

TIP OF THE DAY - TUESDAY

TAKE THE STAIRS. Skip the elevators, escalators and other "people movers" and move your own body. You'll burn calories and avoid lines in airports, malls, and offices.
NOW this tip I agree with 100%. There is just something about taking the stairs that makes you feel good. In this town we have no malls, airports or offices that have anything like elevators, or escalators to use so it is easy around here but I do enjoy taking the stairs at dad's in Myrtle Point.

2 comments:

  1. I have no problem with stairs-I get more than my share. Our office is in an historical home so we have to use the space we have (basement, main floor, upstairs, and attic). So I'm constantly up and down those stairs. Sure can tell how I'm feeling on any given day by how it feels to go from the basement to the attic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've started taking the stairs more at work. It's fairly easy going down...i need to work on the going up part though!

    ReplyDelete