Sunday, June 14, 2009
TIP OF THE DAY - SUNDAY
TUNE IN TO YOUR BODY...When watching TV, think of other activities you can do instead of lounging, such as marching in place or riding your exercise bike. Try a few pushups, crunches and squats during the commercial breaks too. I love to record a couple of TV shows when I go to bed and then the next day while I am watching them see how much house work or whatever I can get done during commercials. I can deep clean a bathroom during 1 one hour show. If I miss a little no big deal just rewind it or skip it. I love to watch TV but not without doing something else at the same time. I sew, craft, clean and I can even getting bread dough mixed up between shows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment