A MONTH OF UPS AND DOWNS, BUT WE ARE STILL AT IT AND THAT IS WHAT COUNTS.
I think just knowing we have attempted to stay with a diet and exercise program for over six months is a great accomplishment. Just look how far we have come and how much better we are doing than last year at this same time. The important thing to remember, I think, is that even if we falter we pick our self up, and begin again. That alone shows we mean what we do and say about losing this extra, unhealthy weight.
Here are our results for June:
Liisa lost a total of 2.4 pounds
Sarah lost a total of 2 pounds
Eileen lost a total of 1/2 pounds
Becky lost a total of 1 1/2 pounds and
Yvonne lost a total of 2 pounds
Joleane and Elizabeth are still getting used to summer foods and no school so
we will just look for their losses next month.
Great job everyone. Let's stick with this and see how far we get on the 1 year anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteI agree, Liisa. I'm already working on a plan for the next six months - I'm determined not to end the year at the same place I was last year.
ReplyDelete