Saturday, July 4, 2009

TIP OF THE DAY - SATURDAY

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY...ENJOY. Take a break and enjoy the day. Just be wise in what you are eating. if you have a few minutes today with nothing to do why not make a list of what needs to be brought to the campout. It is a week from today. I talked with Linda last night and she and Lee and Ivan will be there. I think she is going to try to stay at the same motel as Becky and Eileen. I also talked to Renee and she will be coming as well. I am going to try to get a hold of everyone this weekend so I can order the cake by Tuesday so give me a call if you have a minute. BUT ENJOY THE HOLIDAY AND THE FREEDOMS WE ALL ARE BLESSED WITH.

2 comments:

  1. I am just TOO excited. Can't wait to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited too and can't wait for the camp out.

    ReplyDelete