Friday, July 17, 2009
TIP OF THE DAY - SATURDAY
THIS IS OUR 300TH POST. We are doing so good on this diet and exercise challenge this year and I think for me it is because of this blog in part. It is so great to have the support of family because this is hard. Not just to diet and exercise but to not get discouraged and give up, which would be so easy to do some days. So for today's tip it is to give yourself a big pat on the back and tell yourself you can do it. I have struggled with believing I could really lose 100 plus pounds but just as the camping trip ended, Renee was standing behind me and pull some of the extra fabric of my green jumper to the back while Eileen took a picture and do you know what? I think I am losing the weight I want and I now know I can do it. I wanted to be down at least 80 pounds by my birthday and was only down 59 pounds so I was very discouraged but then after Renee and Eileen's little boost and while on the way home we stopped in Glide and got a chicken sub to share, I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and pulled the dress back myself and DO YOU KNOW WHAT? 59 pounds it a lot of weight and I did it and I can lose the rest of the weight. I am over half way there now. So give yourself a pat on the back and praise yourself for what you have done and know, YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations on the 300th post, but more importantly congratulations Yvonne -- you have done amazing (I don't think you realized how well until last weekend)!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Mom!!! You're the reason this blog is still going strong.
ReplyDeleteYou're doing it, YOU ARE DOING IT! Just keep doing what you are doing. Don't give up and you will make your goal, YOU WILL MAKE IT!!!
Yvonne, you are awesome! We are all proud of you and appreciate your good example!
ReplyDelete