Tuesday, July 14, 2009

TIP OF THE DAY - WEDNESDAY

DISTANCE YOURSELF...When you're feeling the pull of something verboten, move away. don't sit next to the buffet table, find something to do with your hands at cocktail parties and don't let co-workers leave doughnuts near your next.

4 comments:

  1. I know I didn't stay away from the donuts Lee and Linda brought to the picnic -- but yesterday someone brought some to work and Kate and I ignored them (we were so proud).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Becky! It's hard to stay away from donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go. I need to stop offering my office at work as the place to put left overs....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure didn't stay away from Lee and Linda's goodies either! But, Yvonne, guess what? I've turned over a new leaf and am now entering my calories/foods I eat! Becky, you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete