I AM GLAD JULY IS OVER AND I CAN START FRESH... I hope August will be better.
Well because of vacations, a birthday party, stress and just plain too hot weather, we saw lots of gains in July. Even though August is suppose to be hotter we have a fresh start and I hope to do lots better this coming month. Here's how we did for the last week of July and the entire month. Look and see how you did and then move on. The important thing is that we are still working on it.
LIISA added half a pound but still had a loss for July of 3 pounds.
ANGELA added 2 pounds for that last week and had a gain for the month of 1 pound.
SARAH added 7 1/2 pounds that last week for just a 2 pound gain for the month. Sarah's was all, STRESS! STRESS! STRESS!
EILEEN lost 1 pound for last week and that made a loss of 1 pound for July
RENEE as far as I know is staying put and strong with no gains or losses for July.
LINDA also stayed the same last month and there is nothing wrong with that.
BECKY stayed the same that last week and is up just 1 1/2 pounds for the month.
YVONNE lost 1 pound that last week and ended the month with a 4 1/2 pound loss.
ELIZABETH lost 1 pound to end the month of July with a 1/2 pound loss.
JOLEANE lost 2 pounds the last week of July with a 2 pound loss, giving her a whopping 6.5 pound loss for the month of July. WAY TO GO GIRL!
I'm looking forward to much better results in August. Way to go everyone - let's stick with it.
ReplyDelete