Thursday, August 13, 2009
THE STRANGEST THING JUST HAPPENED
I WAS OUT FOR MY MORNING WALK. I am now up to 1.4 miles. I know even Miss Emme walks are longer than that, but anyway I was 3/4 of the way done and feeling pretty good. I do love my morning walks. This old junker car goes by several times but I don't really care. Anyway, when I get to the next corner a woman comes around and says, "I doesn't want to scare me, which scares me but, the holy spirit has told me to stop and tell you your Heavenly Father loves you and has a message for you. KEEP GOING. He is proud of the work you have done, He loves you and you make Him smile". She then told me to have a nice day, got back in her junker car and left. Now I know Heavenly Father loves me and watches over me, and I know the message was lovely and did make me feel good but I have to say it was not expected and she did scare me. I kept looking over my shoulder to see if she was going to mug me and steel my cell phone and glasses since that is all I had. Now that I think about it I am sure she was just being nice. So my message to you today is; KEEP GOING, YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER LOVES YOU AND IS PROUD OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND YOU PUT A SMILE AND HIS FACE AS WELL AS MINE. Have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A bit spooky, but nice. Maybe you should start packing a little more weight when you go for your walks, ya know what I mean.
ReplyDeleteWhoa, I'm not sure if I would have felt good or scared. I'm glad that it turned out ok!
ReplyDeleteScary yes,so forget the messenger and just remember the message. Keep going, you are keeping us going.
ReplyDeleteA bit freaky if you ask me but I would agree, forget the messenger and remember the message. You are what motivates us all!
ReplyDelete