EAT AT REGULAR INTERVALS. This keeps your energy and blood sugar levels stable all day long. With fewer highs and lows, you'll be alert all day and ready to sleep at night. I found if I try to maintain a regular eating schedule I am thinking more about food and watching the clock to see when I eat next. For me anyway, I think I eat more when I eat at regular times and the same times every day. My schedule is as routine and as flexible as I need it to be. You will have to try different schedules and see what works for you as well.
I'm reading more and more about eating 3 meals-two snacks, or every three hours, or at regular intervals, etc. It seems it's a way to help sleep, stop sugar cravings and other things. Sounds like there might be something to this.
ReplyDelete