Friday, October 30, 2009

I LEARNED SOMETHING ABOUT MYSELF TODAY...

I HAVE NO TASTE!!! I am teaching Relief Society this Sunday and whenever I teach or give a talk I wear my favorite red dress. I don't teach or talk that often so it is like just wearing the dress on special occasions. I love that dress. I mean I really love that dress. Now that I have lost over 75 pounds the dress doesn't fit right and I gave it to Renee. But now I have nothing to wear Sunday. I mentioned this to Calvin and he told me to take the Calelas card and buy myself a new dress. He loves those bonus points. I took off this morning to purchase the new duds. KLAMATH FALLS IS NOT THE PLACE TO SHOP. I tried Ross' and then K-Mart, Walmart, and NOTHING. I am in that odd stage. Too big for misses and too small for plus size dresses. I also learned that I have no taste. What I like would never fit or is to slutty (is that a word) or too fuddy duddy. I just have no idea where to shop or what to buy. I am going to go look at Fred Meyers and Kojo (which is a shop for plus size women) tomorrow and see what I can find. I think I am going to need to wait until next summer and then take someone with me to shop. How sad is that.

2 comments:

  1. You can count on me for a shopping adventure. And, if I do say so myself (and I do), I'm not bad on the fashion side of things....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you couldn't find anything, but did you try anything on? How's it feel to try on clothes in smaller sizes? Pretty motivational I think.

    ReplyDelete