DEVELOP AN ACTION FOR EVERY GOAL SET. For example, a healthy eating resolution may involve: learning more about good nutrition, visiting a dietitian, finding ways to adapt your recipes, buying containers to pick to pack lunches, learning how to prepare new foods, and planning extra time for shopping and cooking. Don't overwhelm yourself with every action step at once, but focus on a few things each day.
I am just going to stick with the metlife, or whatever it is called until I lose the 40 pounds as long as we can afford it. I am also going to to increase my exercise time from 20 minutes until 30 minutes and stick to 6 days a week instead of 5. We will see how that works to start. I do like the idea of setting the goal and then setting a plan to achieve that goal. I am hoping this works for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment