Tuesday, January 25, 2011

TIP OF THE DAY - WEDNESDAY

CELEBRATE MILESTONES... While your long-term goal may be to lose 50 pounds, like me, each step lost is a step closer to your goal and each deserves recognition! Call a friend or write in your journal. You never know who you might inspire.
I love the rewards part of dieting. I do disagree the 1 pound losses. Yes I agree that every pound lost is a big deal but you can go up and down 1 or 2 pounds fairly easy so for me 5 pounds is a big deal. I celebrate them. I have lost 1/2 pound each week this new year. That isn't all that much and at this rate it will take me a year to lose that weight. But I am thrilled to be losing again. I just wished it was more of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment