CATCH SOME Zzzz's. If you average less than 8 hours of sleep a night you could be putting your heart at risk. Getting 8 hours of restful sleep is an important part of a heart - healthy life.
*I think I had better spend all day in bed Saturday catching up for this week. I wonder if that counts? It is something to think about.
I like your thinking. I only sleep about 7 hours a night, so I guess I deserve a 7 hour nap on Saturday.
ReplyDelete8 hours of restful sleep, that would be nice. I am one of those that looks at the clock about every 3 hours or so. Not sure why, just do. I usually get 6-7 hours but it's not restful. Guess I get a nap this weekend too!
ReplyDeleteI've also heard that when people don't get enough sleep they'll eat for energy,confusing hunger for tiredness.
ReplyDelete