ADD WHITE NOISE. Most people can't fall asleep when it's too loud. Wear ear plugs to drown out distrubing sounds and turn on "white noise", like a fan or rain CD so you can sleep more soundly. It is hot enough that a fan is going anyway most nights. I am not sure if that is what is helping me sleep or just that I am staying up to late since Calvin is gone and I am just exhausted when I go to bed.
I listen to a tape every night, probably couldn't go to sleep without it anymore. It helps me go right to sleep. My problem is staying asleep. I must wake up 4 or 5 times a night.
ReplyDeleteI ahve a fun on everynight, regardless of the weather. It does help to limit other noises. I agree with Becky though, it doesnt keep me asleep. I wake up off an on all night too!
ReplyDelete