THIS IS SOMETHING THAT NEVER HAPPENS TO ME! The doorbell just rang and it was a mailman giving me an envelope from Becky. I thought it was great that she mailed me a few pictures from the campout but it wasn't really necessary since she could just email me some. When I opened the package instead of finding a few pictures there was a hard covered book titled, "YVONNE'S 60TH BIRTHDAY CAMP OUT". I can't believe it. I sat right down to read "my" book. I really don't know what to say. I thank you all again for making my birthday so special. I cried and then looked at the book a second time and cried some more. The book reminds me of all the love I have for my family. You are all so very dear and special. You mean the world to me. I have probably said this before and I am sorry to repeat myself, but I know that if it was not for all of you, I could not lose this weight and get on the path to a healthy lifestyle. Your support and encouragement make all the difference. With your continued help I can lose the weight the doctor recommends and I can even get myself some "skinny jeans". I love my CD too and if I am in the car it is going. You are all the best family, friends, children, grandchildren, nephews, sisters and support team anyone could ever ask for. Thanks again and if there is anything I can do to help you let me know and I will try to repay all of you.
Becky thanks for the book and thanks to everyone to added photos. I LOVE YOU ALL.
So glad you received the book. Havent seen a copy of it yet but will soon I am sure. Thanks for planning the party and getting us all together. Cant wait to do it again soon. I think your idea of meeting in the fall before winter sets in is a great idea.
ReplyDeleteYour success, dedication, motivation and positive attitude are keeping us all going. Without YOU, many of us would not have had our own success.
Love and prayers,
Liisa
We love you Mom & we're so proud of your success. You've worked hard and are seeing the results. Thanks for the blog & motivation & example. You're wonderful. You're family loves you.
ReplyDelete