DON'T EXPECT PERFECTION... You will make mistakes, you will mess up, and forget along the way. The key is persistence and a willingness to learn from your mistakes. Focus on what you have done right instead of dwelling on the negatives.
This was all of 2010 for me. I was up and down and ended right back where I was in January. The thing I have to remember as do you is that as long as we don't let our mistakes multiply and we learn from the mistakes rather then to keep repeating them and we get right back on track we are going to be okay. If we do then we will reach our goals and lose the weight we want to lose.
Great advise! I'm not starting off too well with this new year, but will get back on track and at it again. Just need to keep it in check. Thanks for the reminder.
ReplyDelete