Sunday, October 3, 2010

TIP OF THE DAY - MONDAY

PLAN YOUR DAY... Plan out what you are eating each day. Have a time schedule. Understand that you will eat more frequently during the week, so prepare accordingly. Always have a snack with you at work or in your car.
I just started doing this last Monday. I bought a cheap day planner and wrote out for the entire week my menu. I keep this planner opened and on the kitchen table, then every morning I pull out the the 5 packets that I will be eating throughout the day. This has made it very easy to stick to the diet and yet make sure that I eat what I am suppose to. When I write down what I am going to eat, I write it in the time slot for the meal, making it all the easier. This might sound like too much work but it just takes a few minutes and is well worth the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment