Saturday, October 2, 2010

TIP OF THE DAY - SUNDAY

LET OTHERS KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING... Explain to family members and friends how important it is for you to lose some weight and get healthy. Explain to them that you need their help not to be tempted. Share with them that you are counting on their help, support, and encouragement if you are going to succeed.
This is an easy tip to follow. I have told you all more than once that I cannot lose weight without all your help. Your faith, prayers, support, and encouragement have kept me going. Yes, I back peddled the past 9 months but it could have been much worst had it not been for the encouragement and "NO JUDGING" of my family and friends. Take a few minutes and tell your family and friends what you are going to do and then explain to them just how they can help. By doing this your diet and exercise program will be much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment