Tuesday, October 26, 2010
TIP OF THE DAY - WEDNESDAY
ASK FOR HELP... We each might be doing this diet and exercise program for different reasons. We each have set a long range goal for our self with the number of pounds we want to lose. We have probably each set short range goals as well to keep us going. We have each decided on our own diet and exercise program. We each also are working on it by our self. Every statement I have just made have one thing in common. We are each on our own. But we really aren't. We have family and friends. I am so grateful for all of you and your continued support and love. I know that the first 8 months of 2010 I have been lazy and even put 40 pounds back on. I never felt that I was being judged or though less of. It would have been so easy too. One of the purposes of this blog is to support and encourage each other to keep going. I want to say that you are all doing great. It doesn't really matter how many pounds we lose each week. (Yes I am talking mostly to myself.) What matters is that we keep going. Trust me when I say "I KNOW THAT WE CAN'T DO THIS ALONE." We need each other. PLEASE, reach out to others. Talk to a friend, a spouse, a sister, a son or daughter, a co-worker. By doing this we can continue to encourage and support each other. One last thought, Don't forget to talk for your Heavenly Father and ask for HIs help and guidence on this work as well. I love you and want to let you know that I am here for you. Call me, email me, or leave a comment here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment