HEALTHY SNACKS-LOW CARB... If you are feeling hungry and it is not time for your next meal, you should follow certain steps to decide if you indeed need to add extra calories.
1) First have a big glass of water! Chances are very high that you only be thirsty, as we discussed earlier in the week, Wait 10 minutes.
2) Next have a cup of bouillon and a stalk of celery. Wait 10 minutes. (Your electrolytes may be in a little low which can trigger your body into feeling hungry.
3) If you are still hungry then I suggest you have something with 100 calories or less. A few suggestions might be; Sugar free Jello, sugar free Popsicle, a tall glass of Crystal light, celery, a dill pickle or some cauliflower or broccoli.
This is a good tip even some is a repeat from earlier in the week.
I seem to have more energy too when I am avoiding the carbs.
ReplyDelete