Wednesday, October 20, 2010
TIP OF THE DAY - THURSDAY
EAT TO LIVE NOT LIVE TO EAT... This sounds stupid but think about that statement for a minute. Since I have been on this diet the one thing I have learned is portion control. I am amazed at how little I can eat and how full I feel. I am learning that I don't have to have potatoes, eggs, sausage, toast and hot chocolate for breakfast to be full. I am learning also that my taste for sweets can be controlled. I am never hungry, and I have to make myself eat sometimes, but I am eating to live longer. I hope this post makes some sense. It has been a very stressful couple of days for me. Just watch what you eat and eat more food that is good for you and less food that isn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment