Monday, October 18, 2010

TIP OF THE DAY - TUESDAY

TURN OFF THE TV WHILE EATING... Research show that the more you watch TV, the more you snack. It is suggested that you eat at the table and eat slowly.
I am sure this is a great tip, especially if you have a family. For me I DON'T eat at the table because the table is in the kitchen and I try to stay out of the kitchen as much as possible. I do have an end table of sorts next to my chair and I sit down the plate between each bite. I also prepare just one thing at a time. I do not like cold vegetables or meat so I now cook my green beans or whatever and then fix my main course. It sounds strange but since I fix most meals just for me it works. Try different ways to take longer to eat your meals and enjoy your food.

No comments:

Post a Comment