Monday, October 11, 2010

TIP OF THE DAY - TUESDAY

EXERCISE WITH A FRIEND...If your kids are old enough you can bike, hike, run, walk or even Rollerblade. It is easy. Start a routine, turn it into a habit, and stick to it.
I hate to use my children and grandchildren as examples all the time but I must say Elizabeth, Joleane and Laurie are great at this. Joleane walks with Taylor every morning, Elizabeth and her children walk/bike around their subdivision regularly and Laurie and her little gang walk, run, bike and play soccer daily. If you check out Laurie's running blog, you will be able to see about their recent "Power of 10 race that Laurie and the kids all took part in. It is cool.

1 comment:

  1. I think I walk faster if I am alone. If I walk with Angela I dont have my iPod on so we tend to chat and then it becomes a slower walk. If I am alone, I have music and I move to the beat.

    ReplyDelete