Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WEIGH INS FOR THE SECOND WEEK OF MARCH

SOME DID BETTER THAN OTHERS.
Some of us just aren't doing anything. I have to tell you it is more than a little irritating that in just over 6 weeks I have lost just 3 pounds when I should have lost 12, according to "the experts". Here's how we did;
Liisa lost 4.4 pounds in two weeks
Becky lost another 1 1/2 pounds
Elizabeth lost 1/2 pound (still a loss no matter how small)
Eileen and Yvonne stayed the same (at least we are consist ant)
Joleane has been busy with life and ignoring her diet she put on about 4 pounds in two weeks.

We will all do better next week. Won't we?

1 comment:

  1. Way to go everyone! I'm trying not to think too much about the numbers until the end of this month -- something about that 3 month mark. And anything is better than last year when I did nothing. Keep it up girls!

    ReplyDelete