Monday, March 23, 2009
WHAT TO TRY NEXT??????????
I DON'T GET IT...In December I lost 25 pounds, in January I lost 10 pounds and for February and March I have lost 4 pounds. What is different? I did not exercise in December and January I just ate 1200 calories. February I started exercising 30 minutes a day and in March I went up to around 50-60 minutes a day and after my doctor's advise I went up to 1350 calories 10 days ago. Now, I know there are plateaus were you lose just 1/2 a pound in a week but those plateaus are suppose to last about 4 weeks, I am now in week "9". I am thinking it is no longer a plateau but that I am doing something wrong. I just don't understand what, so if anyone has any suggestions or advise please pass it on, others might need it also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations on what you have done! It is impressive. I don't know what you can do to get things going again. Maybe forget about it for a couple of days and give yourself a break. I'm impressed with what you have done so far.
ReplyDeleteI'm still trying to curb my appetite so that I can get to where I can lose 25 pounds. I'd lost about 10 pounds and have now gained half that back. :(
ReplyDeleteI want to know what to do too!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteYou should be so very proud of what you have done so far. Dont beat yourself up about it, stay on target and as long as the number is going down than you are headed in the right direction. For me the water drinking always makes a difference. I will usually drop more if I'm getting enough water in. Also, trying different fruits or veggies instead of the same old thing. Dont give up. You are an inspiration to all of us.
ReplyDeleteTry changing up your exercise routine - Add weights, start at a different spot in the exercise video. Try swimming or a different type of exercise.
ReplyDelete