Monday, December 6, 2010

PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK-SORT OF...

I DID IT... In 2009 I lost 90 BIG FAT pounds.
In 2010 from January thru September I gained back 40 BIG FAT pounds.
From October until this morning I have been being so good. I have now lost
those 40 UGLY BIG FAT POUNDS... You would think I would be doing cartwheels. Don't get me wrong, I am happy but I have lost a total now of 130 pounds and I am down just 90 pounds. How could I have been so stupid. It was just such a dumb thing to do and the sad thing is I kept telling myself, "it is just a few pounds, I can lose them next week". Next week didn't come for 9 months. I am back on track and hope never to do this again. Great job to all of you who don't blow the hard work you have done in the past and are sticking to you program and thanks for your example to me.

2 comments:

  1. Great Job! Down 90 pounds (forget the other part and just concentrate on that). And just think where you will be in April. Nice going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job, Mom!!! You're doing awesome! You should pat yourself on the back more often. We're all very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete