My sister-in-law Sarah Sperry is wanting to do the Portland to Coast Walking Relay the end of August 2011. I said I'd do it with her, but we need more than just the 2 of us. It's going to cost about $74 a person if we get 12 people. There are 24 or 25 legs of about 5 miles each. So again depending on how many people we get, each person could only walk twice, maybe three times.
If you're interested let us know as soon as possible. There is a 400 team limit and they already have 371 teams. So we are looking for anyone who is interested and able to commit and pay their portion. If we only get 8 people, then the fee per person would be about $110.
http://www.hoodtocoast.com/index_ptc.php?i=ptc
I think we'll need to sign up in the next week or so. I don't know how fast those last 30 spots are going to go. If you are not interested or don't want to pay that kind of money to go on a walk with a lot of other people, no problem. Just thought we'd see if anyone wants to join us.
Thanks,
Joleane
No comments:
Post a Comment