Saturday, December 25, 2010
TIP OF THE DAY - SUNDAY
TIME FOR SOME HONEST REFLECTIONS... Take a look back at 2010. How did you do? Did you strengthen friendships? Did you make a real effort everyday to be kind to others? Did you take some quality "ME" time EVERYDAY? Did you set goals in January or February or at all? Were your goals realistic? Did you reach your goals? Are you taking care of yourself first and then others? Did you do some fun things in 2010? Did you learn something new this year? Do you know what you want to do before 2010 comes to a close? You still have a week you know to finish those things. Are you thinking about some goals for 2011? Still lots of time for the new goals as well. For the rest of this year, just think about yourself in 2010 and if there are changes you want or need to make next year let's set some goal, but not today. Today just look back at 2010 and don't dwell on the negative of the year but look, think, and enjoy the positive things accomplished. I gained 40 pounds this year but I have lost 42 so I am 2 pounds ahead and while that is not a lot it is better than nothing and I will keep that in mind and promise myself I will do better next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment