EAT BEFORE YOU RAVENOUS... Don’t wait to eat till you’re so hungry you could eat the entire “everything you can eat” buffet. If you miss a meal (like breakfast), a few hours later you’ll be so hungry you could a horse (or so the saying goes). This is when you’ll be tempted to eat junk food – and invariably too much of it too. Eat more smaller meals throughout the day to stop yourself from getting that hungry.
Another tip that works with this tip is, don't do any baking when you are hungry. I know I have to bake lots of sugar cookies this coming week, so I have some special "meal bars" that are chocolate and I can cut them into several tiny pieces and I have them in a bowl while I am baking or frosting the cookies just in case I am tempted. I also don't start the baking until right after I have finished a meal. I also keep 10 calorie, sugar free jello and that makes a good snack if tempted.
No comments:
Post a Comment