Thursday, February 24, 2011

TIP OF THE DAY - FRIDAY

FACE YOUR FEARS... When you feel strong enough, bring that temptation home. Knowing you have strength to resist it can make you feel even more powerful. Just because the cookies are in the pantry doesn't mean you have to eat them.
I have tried this and it works sometimes. I love breakfast and would eat it any time. At first it was hard to make breakfast for Calvin. He eats fried potatoes, fried eggs, fried sausage or bacon. Along with toast or biscuits. Now it does not bother me at all and I make this breakfast 5 days a week and not pay any attention to it. I can make cookies and it does not bother me not to eat any. I can even bring home ice cream and not pay any attention to it either. Calvin loves his Pepsi and yet me not drinking my Dr. Pepper (better know as the nectar of the Gods) is a no big deal. BUT...chocolate candy or chocolate/peanut butter candy is different, so I just don't bring any around. I am hoping that I will get over that too.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! That is very impressive Mom. I hope I can get to where you are someday!

    ReplyDelete