Friday, February 25, 2011

TIP OF THE DAY - SATURDAY

START A NEW HOBBY... Or get going on a old one. Many people eat when they are bored. Whether you take up knitting, table tennis or scrapbooking, finding something to do with your hands and your and your mind can help you quell the urge to graze or binge.
If you can't find a new hobby that interests you try something you never considered a hobby for you. Other people yes but not you. How about quilting, tole painting, or family history. wouldn't it be great if we all got into the hobby of family history. That would be so cool. I know for me if I am bored I seem to just drift into the kitchen. If your hands are busy you won't be using them to eat. So find some way to spend your time that will keep your hands and mind busy and create something beautiful as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment