Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TIP OF THE DAY - WEDNESDAY

GIVE INTO TEMPTATIONS... There's room for treats in a healthy lifestyle. Eat sensibly, budget your calories and control your portion, and there's no reason why you can't indulge in a treat from time to time.
I really, really like this tip. With the diet I am on, I get a 1 cup milk shake/ice cream every evening if I want and I get a brownie on Sundays. I select the 5 meals I eat each day that are pre measured so if I ever got a sweet tooth I could eat 5 brownies or 5 shakes, so I don't really get the sweet craving. I do get the munchies every once in awhile and that is usually on a Monday. These munchie attacks really mess me up so if any one has suggestions for that let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment