WRITE IT DOWN... Trying to weigh the pros and cons of a decision is tough. Make a list, then start continuing: How many pros and how many cons? the answer should be evident to you.
I am not sure why this would be included in a group of diet and exercise tips, but here it is. The funny thing is that we have some big decisions to make at our house and this is something along with fasting and prayer that we need to do in the days ahead. I think with this tip and dieting if you want to chose a new diet program or plan use the list of pros and cons for each one and then make your decision as to which is best for you personally.
I just suggested this tip to Calvin and he said that is easy, "Pro Easy, Con Hard." I guess we will have to rely more on Fasting and Prayer. I am so glad that next weekend is Fast Sunday, not that we would have to wait for a special day but it is nice that Fast Sunday is next Sunday and we can work out in our mind just how and what we are going to fast for. It is easy to fast it is very hard to make a decision to then go fast about. Life is tough sometimes even at our age.
ReplyDelete