CARRY MORE WEIGHT... At the store use baskets and use a little muscle, instead of the assistance of a shopping cart. Carry your own bags and unload the car yourself to built strength and independence.
Okay, I am not sure if I have said this before or not but to me this is a stupid tip. When I go to the grocery store, which is not always even weekly I buy "groceries" which means at least 2 gallons of milk. Also when I go I park a ways away so I have to walk more. I would have to make 3 or 4 trips in and out of the store to pack all the groceries out. Might be good exercise but who is going to guard my groceries while I walk back and forth to the car. No for me I will keep my cart and just park at the end of the parking lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment