WATCH YOUR PORTIONS. While big portions might keep your wallet full, they'll also add to your waistline. Split large entrees with a friend and just say no to super sizing!
*I heard someone once say that when you eat out, as soon as the food arrives, ask for a take out box and place half of your meal in it. This will stop you from over eating and will give you a nice meal for the next day. I have tried it and it really works. Another idea if you have not done so already is to purchase a small food scale, I picked mine up at Walmart for just a few bucks, and you will be surprised as how much your food weighs. No wonder I was putting on the pounds.
I've talked to Joleane about this, and one of my problems when I eat out is that even if I control my portions, something about that kind of food makes me insanely crave dessert afterwards, so it's like kicking my body when it's down! I like that idea of automatically putting half your meal in a take home box.
ReplyDelete